sábado, 2 de septiembre de 2017

1st/ 2nd September CLIL NC

Dear teachers,

I have just taken the exam. It has been a little bit tricky. I did my best so I am so proud of me 😊 

Acabo de hacer el examen. Ha sido difícil! Pero lo he hecho lo mejor que he sabido y estoy orgullosa de mi 😊 

Last day. What a pity… in fact, I can't believe it. It seems to me like I was arriving yesterday. However it has been two weeks and now it is time to come back home 🏡. This year is going to be challenging for me and it makes me feel a little bit afraid, but I trust everything is going to be alright. 

This experience has been simply amazing. You will never really know how thankful I am. As I ask myself everyday, “Have I mentioned today how lucky and grateful I am to be living this experience?”. Learning and teaching is much more than people believe. Both are arts. Both are ways to live. Both are live philosophies which I have chosen, and I will never regret it. 

Último día…qué pena! En verdad parece mentira pues parece que fue ayer cuando llegué. Pero dos semanas han pasado y es hora de volver a casa. Este año está lleno de retos para mí. Pero los afrontó con ilusión y sé que todo va a ir perfectamente. 

Esta experiencia ha sido maravillosa. Nunca sabréis los agradecida que estoy. Como todos los días digo, ¿He mencionado hoy qué afortunada de estar viviendo esta experiencia?. Aprender y enseñar es mucho más de lo que la gente cree. Son artes. Son maneras de vivir. Son una filosofía de vida que yo escogí y de la que nunca me arrepentiré. 


First of all, I would like to mention the teachers who have been sharing their days with me: Mery, María Rosa, Francesca, Gianlucca, Iveta, Monika, Annibal… and or course my dear teacher Danny. They are all great. I hope to see them soon 😊 

Me encantaría mencionar a los profesores que han estado compartiendo los días conmigo: Mery, Francesca, Gianlucca…y por supuesto mi querido profesor Danny. Ha sido todos geniales. Espero volver a verlos pronto. 


In addition, I would like to say thank you to the person who gave me the opportunity of traveling to Newcastle. Thank you Amaya for taking me into consideration as an Erasmus candidate and taking care of me everyday while I have been here ❤️ 

Además, me encantaría dar las gracias a la persona que me ha dado la oportunidad de viajar a Newcastle. Gracias Amaya por darme esta oportunidad y estar pendiente de mi todos los días.

Finally, thank you Jaby school for everything you are making me able to live. 

Finamente, gracias Colegio Jaby por todo lo que me estáis permitiendo vivir  😊 

Best wishes,


Carmen 👠






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario