domingo, 22 de abril de 2018

The arrival

It was scheduled a guided visit in Helsinki, but I couldn’t join the group because the tour began before my flight landed and getting my hotel. So I decided to have a walk alone in the city in order to see some of the most land marked monuments previously my attendance to reception dinner.

 


I visited first of all Helsinki´s Cathedral (Helsingin tuomiokirkko) and Senate Square (Senaatintori) and the Alexander II of Russia monument in the middle of esplanade. After that I went to Uspenski Cathedral (Orthodox) and I had a walk in the surroundings of the harbors. 

                                

After that I came back to the hotel briefly and the to the Zetor restaurant, where the reception dinner took place. There I met two Spanish colleagues from Elda that works in “La torreta High School” and quickly started to share our professional experience. Surprisingly our schools works using interactive groups methodology, but this is their first year, so finally I gave them feedback about the (good) results they can expect using it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario